My New Blank Slate & Other Misc.
Category: Pianolady's Gardens
| Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:44 am
I removed quite a bit of plantings to make room for the retaining wall, allow for some regrading for drainage, and to open up the bottom of the stairs to make them usable again. Since it was opened back up, I decided to install a path to the steps through the garden. I'll probably have to remove a few more ferns, but it's okay for now.
I was originally going to put a landing at the bottom of the steps, but didn't like it once I had the blocks sitting there, so I went with this instead with the round stone path. I think I'll put some kind of ground cover around everything eventually.
My elephant ears finally came up.
Beans are looking good.
And the little bog garden is doing well.
This blog entry has been viewed 349 times