lost - photo help

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Comments / Help' started by margie12u, Oct 16, 2008.

1. margie12u

margie12u In Flower

Hi there members Ive really been trying hard to put pictures on the forum and on my blog but Im completly lost on how to do it I went to the photo bucket . But I dont see were to do or anything.Im new onthe forum but I really need some help I appreciate anything you all can give me.
    Thanks so much Margie

2. Loading...

3. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

4. margie12u

margie12u In Flower

help

Thanks for your help but I still cant figure it out I did go to that sight but I couldnt see how to do it.I got the picture up but I didnt see where to put it.
    Thanks Margie

5. toni

toni Mistress of Garden Junque Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Margie,

In your blog or in a topic you will put the picture in the same place where you are writing your message.

Go to Photobucket, under your chosen picture click on the rectangle of code just to the right of IMG Code.
    Go back to the message you are writing, put your cursor under the message in a blank area inside the message block and right click your mouse . You will see the word 'Paste' in the block that appears, click on Paste and the code for your picture will be placed there.

You will not see the picture until you either click on 'Submit' and the message is posted or 'Preview' where you can see what the post will look like and then click on 'Submit' if everything looks good.