Recent Entries to this Blog
If there were such an organization as Gardener's Anonymous I would be part of it.
"Hello, my name is Tom and I am a gardenholic."
There are some classic signs of being a gardenholic. I would invite you to read them and see if you fit into this category:
- You have problems at work or school because of your gardening, such as being late or not going at all.
- After gardening you can't remember what happened while you were gardening (blackouts).
- You keep gardening even though you have health problems that are made worse by your actions.
- Your friends or family members are worried about your gardening.
- You cannot quit gardening or control how much you garden.
- You have withdrawal symptoms when you stop gardening. These include feeling sick to your stomach, sweating, shakiness, and anxiety.
- You have given up other activities so you can garden.
- You garden in the morning, are often gardening for long periods of time, or garden alone.
- You worry that you won't get enough gardening for an evening or weekend.
- You have physical signs of gardening dependence, such as weight loss or redness of the nose and cheeks (better known as sunburn), or a recurring problem of dirt under the fingernails.
Last edited: Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:12 pm
This blog entry has been viewed 168 times
You're reading one of many blogs on GardenStew.com.
Register for free and start your own blog today.
I think we are addicts, too. We are on our way out to pick strawberries at 7 am. We should be back in from gardening by dark tonight.