Recent Entries to this Blog THE BATTLE OF OLUSTEE
Posted: 07 Dec 2020
Posted: 23 Nov 2020
Posted: 16 Nov 2020
Posted: 12 Oct 2020
Posted: 07 Sep 2020
I appreciate all of the concerned comments on my last entry. However, I did want to clear a couple of things up.
1) I will still continue to go to the doctor. The fact that I went to two different doctors on the same day for the same thing should prove that I am not totally against it. My whole point of the story was that those kinds of experiences are what make men hesitant to go to the doctor.
2) I couldn't go to our regular family doctor because the nose bleed started on Friday, July 4th and of course continued into the holiday weekend. I had to either go to the Express Care or emergency room because no one else was open.
3) I am monitoring my blood pressure as a result of the costly weekend. Nose bleeds could indicate high blood pressure, so I want to make sure that is not the problem. The doctor at the Express Care didn't mention my blood pressure, but the ER doctor did. Thankfully I have a way to check it at home.
4) It's been three days and I haven't had another nosebleed.
5) Most importantly... now I'm ready to get back out in the garden.
This blog entry has been viewed 464 times
Comments (3) | Leave a Comment
1 member likes this blog entry
You're reading one of many blogs on GardenStew.com.
Register for free and start your own blog today.
I happy to hear your nosebleeds have stopped EG.
I'm glad to hear you're doing better.
Great news! Happy Gardening :)
Login or register to leave a comment.
View all subscribers
Entries by Category All Categories
Archives All Entries