Recent Entries to this Blog
I appreciate all of the concerned comments on my last entry. However, I did want to clear a couple of things up.
1) I will still continue to go to the doctor. The fact that I went to two different doctors on the same day for the same thing should prove that I am not totally against it. My whole point of the story was that those kinds of experiences are what make men hesitant to go to the doctor.
2) I couldn't go to our regular family doctor because the nose bleed started on Friday, July 4th and of course continued into the holiday weekend. I had to either go to the Express Care or emergency room because no one else was open.
3) I am monitoring my blood pressure as a result of the costly weekend. Nose bleeds could indicate high blood pressure, so I want to make sure that is not the problem. The doctor at the Express Care didn't mention my blood pressure, but the ER doctor did. Thankfully I have a way to check it at home.
4) It's been three days and I haven't had another nosebleed.
5) Most importantly... now I'm ready to get back out in the garden.
This blog entry has been viewed 321 times
You're reading one of many blogs on GardenStew.com.
Register for free and start your own blog today.
I happy to hear your nosebleeds have stopped EG.
I'm glad to hear you're doing better.
Great news! Happy Gardening :)