Recent Entries to this Blog
Indian Rice With Mushrooms and Vegetables
I love the Asian kitchen. Here's one recipe (I have amended the original one to make it simpler) for South Indian rice.
1 cup of rice
1 chopped onion
2-3 chopped carrots
2-3 cloves garlic
2-3 small peppers
a half vegetable marrow, finely chopped (depending on the season you can replace it with a cucumber or any other vegetable)
soy sauce, salt, black peppers, ginger, garam masala
1. Cook the rice.
2. In a wok or deep pan fry the mushrooms
3. Add the vegetables and fry for a minute
4. Add the two eggs in the mix, stir and fry until the eggs are fried. Note that the eggs should get teared on small pieces, NOT to be fried as a whole
5. Add some soy sauce and stir
6. Add the rice, other spices and fry for 2-3 mins
The rice is ready!
This blog entry has been viewed 275 times
You're reading one of many blogs on GardenStew.com.
Register for free and start your own blog today.
mmm sounds good, i love mushrooms!