Blog Author
(view profile)
Recent Entries to this Blog It's Fall already!
Posted: 08 Oct 2015
Moving Day is approaching!
Posted: 04 Mar 2015
2015 already!
Posted: 01 Jan 2015
It's been a great while!
Posted: 30 Dec 2014
An anniversary comes but once a year!
Posted: 27 Aug 2014

All Entries

dooley's Blog

More rain

Category: Daily Happenings | Posted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 3:01 am

I woke up this morning and it was raining. Again! It rained all the way to work, but not like Thursday night. It quit about mid morning. It was cloudy and wet all day and then when we was coming out from work it started raining again and it rained all the way home. It's stopped again. The forecast for tomorrow is partly cloudy. I think it will rain everyday for a year. Dooley

This blog entry has been viewed 446 times

Stormy night!

Category: Daily Happenings | Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:16 pm

It was cloudy all day yesterday. When we started to Prescott Valley at five pm it was thundering a bit and there were a few sprinkles. We could tell from the sky that we would drive through rain on the way. Little did we know~~~The rain picked up as we hit the highway. By Poland Junction it was raining hard and I had the wipers on full. By Humboldt, the wipers did not keep up with the rain. I could no longer see the road in front of me or to the side of me. Visibility was down to zero. I could see nothing outside of the cab of the truck. I was down to 25 mph but I was afraid to stop because I couldn't see where I was at and couldn't see the shoulder of the road or the ditch. I kept going, hoping anyone behind me would see my tail lights and anyone coming toward me would see my headlights. After about three or four miles, it lessened a little and I could see tail lights in front of me and then at the intersection for Dewey and RTE 169 it let up enough for the wipers to clear the window but it was still raining quite hard. Traffic picked up a bit going up the hill into Prescott Valley, but thankfully people were driving sensibly. We made it to work okay. I took DR in the backdoor with me so he wouldn't be soaked going around to the front. No one minded. I was shaking for half an hour after I got there. The library building has glass walls all around so we could see the rain and lightning outside. It thundered continously for another hour and then slowed down to a nice steady rain. It rained almost all night. Lights were out all over, but the section with the library was still working. The saving grace was there was no wind. I couldn't have driven with a strong wind too. As it was there was some hydroplaning and the truck was sliding here and there a bit. Not really bad, but scary. I think that is the worst I've ever driven in all my 65 years. Well, make that 47 years. I was 18 when I started driving.
I don't know how much rain was in prescott valley but the tub in our yard here has two and one half inches in it. Everything is very soggy.
Today was my day off so we went to breakfast and then did the round of the thrift stores and garden nurseries. Didn't buy much, but a gnome did find it's way into our truck. DR thinks it's a shoemaker. I'm not sure. DR bought me a set of insulated mugs and thermos and soup jar for taking to work when it gets colder. That will be nice for lunches on Saturday. DR also bought a giant thermometer that we will be able to see from inside the house. It must be 16 or more inches across with big numbers.
It was busy at work. Good thing I only worked three days, though I still have tomorrow to work. Tuesday, I didn't get to shelve much, there were just too many check in books. I must have checked in over 200 videos and even more books. Tuesday night I was the only one shelving and had to stop and help with check out too. We finally caught up from the holiday and so last night there were three people to shelve and almost no books because the storm kept almost everyone home. There are 12 public computers and there is always a waiting list. Last night there was no more than three in use at any one time. I spent the evening moving books around to make more space on shelves. I needed to do that for sure.
I can almost see the weeds growing so I'd better go with Chance to check things out. She is patiently or not so patiently waiting for me. When I get up she will be out the door in a flash and then come back to see what's keeping me. Dooley

This blog entry has been viewed 545 times

Holiday's over!

Category: Daily Happenings | Posted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 4:58 am

The holiday is over for this year. I think the next holiday with days off is Veteran's Day on November llth. Then, Thanksgiving and then Christmas. The year has just flown past. My youngest son had his birthday today so I called and talked to him for awhile. He lives in Oshkosh, Wisconsin. He says he has to make a pie tomorrow because he thinks his wife wants a pie. I asked him how he knew she wanted a pie. He said for his birthday she gave him pie weights, rings to go on a pie to keep the rim from getting two brown and a bag that you put your pie dough in and roll it out and it makes a perfect circle to fit you pie tin. They both work and they both cook but he loves doing desserts. He got something to make creme brulee too and an automatic frother for cappacino?. Ben goes back to school and Wendy has to go to the office so Andy is going to hang out with Jacob and make pie. Jacob is only four so he doesn't go to school yet. He goes to day care three days a week. It's getting toward fall there. There will be frost by the end of the month, maybe. He says it's been extra warm there this summer.
What did I do with the rest of my weekend. Not much. I watered everything yesterday. I finished a book I was reading. Now, I am reading a book about greenhouses. I'm not sure that I will put anything in mine this winter. Well, maybe the geraniums and maybe the spider plant. I don't have much room inside for plants. Too many bears I think. I am really running out of room for bears. But, when I see one that needs rescued I can't resist buying it. I bought two last week and two the week before. Chance has almost as many squeaky toys. They are all over the floor. It's like little kids. I pick them all up and put them in the basket and pretty soon she has her nose in the basket. She takes them all out and lines them up on the floor. Pretty soon they are all over again. It's not so bad unless she takes it in the bedroom. It's pretty bad getting up in the night and stepping on one. It scares you half to death. Makes much more noise when you step on it in the middle of the night than it makes during the day.
Today, I was going to clean house and run the vacuum cleaner. It didn't get done. The cupboard with all the storage containers got cleaned. I saw a bug and had to take everything out to track it down. So, I cleaned it all and threw out all the lids that didn't have a box anymore. I wonder what happened to all those boxes. It's like socks without mates. I don't have a dishwasher to eat the boxes. You'd think it was the lids that would disappear.
I made apple raisin pies. We gave one away. Half to two different people. We ate some for supper. It wasn't the best pie I've made. DR didn't eat the grapes so I'll do something with them tomorrow. I can't leave them or they will draw fruit flies. The house flies know it's getting on toward fall. We had to go buy some fly swatters on Sunday. They just seem to appear at this time of the year. We didn't have flies at all until this week.
Tomorrow will be a busy day at work. It will probably take a day or two to get caught up on things. I was moving books around in the large print section and I didn't get it all finished on Saturday. It will wait until I have a few minutes at the end of the day and I will finish it. I only have M's to do. One day I started with A and the next day I started with Z. I had to moved them all around to make space at the end of each shelf. It works better that way.
It rained this afternoon. The showers have been going all around us the past few days. Today, I decided to take a nap in my recliner chair. It didn't work for a couple of reasons. I just got to sleep when there was a big boom of thunder. Chance had to go the the window and bark at it. I told her to go outside. DR came in to turn the computer off. Chance decided if she couldn't bark she would set on my lap. She doesn't sleep well on my lap. She can't get comfortable. She turns circles and whines and then she heard some kids and took off flying to see what they were doing. They were on the way down the street before it started to rain. I bet they just made it home before it started. It poured buckets and the street looked like a river. it only rained about twenty minutes but we got about half an inch. There were puddles everywhere. DR and I went outside when it stopped. We live on a dirt street. The water made beautiful patterns in the dirt as it went down the hill. Every little rock sends it a different way. So, things go on even on holidays. Dooley

This blog entry has been viewed 531 times

Another Day Gone By

Category: Daily Happenings | Posted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:58 am

Well, another day has gone past us.They sure go fast anymore. Days used to be longer I'm sure. It was cloudy, but it didn't rain. It was just hot and humid. I started the soaker hose on the squash and then moved it to the terrace area. Those tomatoes are just starting to bloom and those horned worms haven't discovered them yet. I picked a large squash this afternoon. I picked up a leaf to hook up the soaker hose and there it was. I have two BIG ones that I am leaving for seed. I planted yellow zucchini and green zucchini next to each other and they crossed. We have some beautiful green and yellow squash. My oldest son suggested that I leave one or two for seed and see what they look like next year. They are from organic seed so maybe we will get yellow and green squash.Might be fun to find out, but it is a long wait. Do you think I might plant one in a pot and grow it inside or in my poly greenhouse over the winter?
We went to Prescott Valley this morning for the staff meeting I had to go to and then went looking for yard sales. We bought a few things. I found two wire baskets. I thought I could set pots of plants in them and then plant them. I thought one had birds on the sides but Dan says they are ghosts so it must be for Halloween. I wonder what it was used for.
We bought some old kitchen utensils. We used to have a kitchen store called, "Laura's Kitchen" back in Wisconsin. We had a 60 foot wall of pegboard and we sold old Kitchen utensils and shelves of old kitchen pots, pans, molds, etc. We also sold bulk spices, herbs, tea and coffee. We had a penny candy counter that was about 20 feet long and filled with all sorts of candy that went from a penny up to a quarter each. We sold penny candy to Captain Kangeroo. He was a really nice person.
Anyway we are addicted to old kitchenware. I have castiron molds and muffin pans over my kitchen stove.
Brian bought some colored glass and, well, they called it a settee but it's not really. It's a couch that goes at the end of a bed. This one would probably fit at the end of a twin bed. He put a cover over it because it has to set in the living room until he goes to a flea market when it isn't expected to rain. Chance got up on it but when DR got the camera to take her picture she got down. Now, she won't get on it again. I wonder if she doesn't like getting her picture taken. Yesterday we went to a yard sale and they had a recliner chair for a child. DR thought of buying it for Chance but decided it was too much when she probably wouldn't sit in it. She only sits in ours because we are in them first and she thinks she's a lap dog.
Dan came in awhile a go. He'd been up to Prescott. He said it was raining up there. There is rain in the forecast for Saturday and Sunday, too. Nice weekend for a holiday. I have Monday off, but I have to work tomorrow. I don't expect it will be very busy unless it's raining and people can't do anything else. I think Tuesday will be busy because the book dropbox will have two days worth of books in the morning and there is an afternoon dropbox too so there will be plenty of books to shelve. These are very big dropboxes. Probably 3 foot by six foot and they are maybe four foot high. There are two smaller ones inside that are always full too.
Chance and DR have gone to bed. Not the same one. Chance's bed is in the laundry room though she would like it in our bedroom. She gets up too early though. I should go to bed too. I can't figure out how the days can be so short when they start so early. Dooley

This blog entry has been viewed 500 times


Category: Daily Happenings | Posted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:02 am

The thing about summer rain is that it makes the weeds grow as well as the vegetables. The weeds seem to grow twice as fast and twice as big too. This morning I went out in the other back yard with Chance. She insisted that I go with her. I was looking at the flowers and trees. I was looking at the weeds outside the back fence bordering on the alley. They really needed cut. I went and got the big loppers that are used for trimming tree branches and my clippers. DR opened the gate for me. Well that was after we unwound the morning glories. They went from the backyard fence across the gate and onto the other backyard fence. To open the gate we had to unwind all the morning glories.They sure twist themselves around things and each other. Since they are considered a noxious weed here they were twice as big as everything else around them. The weeds were tall and thick. Of course, by the time I finished cutting them, I was covered with sticky things, sharp things and my nose was running and my eyes were watering. I came in and showered and took an allergy pill. I may take another one tonight before I go to bed. I've had half a headache all evening. DR stayed away because allergies really mess up his head and then his hearing. He doesn't need anything to help with it. This is a bad time of the year for him with everything blooming and making pollen.
It's been busy at the library this week and probably will be for the next three weeks. Prescott has had their library closed for close to a year and a half while they remodeled and built an addition. They've been working out of several storefronts. On Saturday, the closed all of the storefronts so they can pack up the books and move them back to their main library. Since Prescott Valley is the next nearest library people just started bring their books to our library instead of putting them in the various drop boxes in Prescott. They are coming to check out books, etc now too so they have to have our library records added to their cards. Much more work for us. I filled three big transit tubs tonight. The county has a system where each library in the county shares their books. Patrons just go online and put a hold on a book, video, CD or whatever it is they want and it is transfered to their library. They can keep it for three weeks and then they return it to their library and their library sends it back to where it came from. There is also interlibrary loans (ILLS) which come from outside the county. They can come from anywhere the librarian in charge can find it. There is a computer search site they use to find books. Libraries are wonderfully complicated places. It has come a long way from the system when I was in school. Computers have changed it a lot. Remember when you had a card in the pocket in front of the book. The librarian took the card out and stamped it and the slip in the book with the date and filed it in a box file. When you returned the book they had to go through the file and find the card and put it back in the book. Now, the computer checks out the book, stores the information and when you check the book in the computer retreives the information and checks the book in and you can shelve it. So far, they haven't automated shelving. At least not in any library that I know about. It could happen with the advent of robots though.
I have Labor Day off but I have to work on Saturday. I have to go to a meeting for an hour on Friday morning. I will get paid for Labor Day but only half a day since I am part time. I only work three hours on Monday but I will get paid for four hours so I'll make out a little. Plus they pay me an hour for the meeting since it's on my day off. Now you know a bit about libraries, I think I will go to bed. Dooley

This blog entry has been viewed 603 times

Dooley's leisure time

Category: Daily Happenings | Posted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:20 am

Yesterday we went to take some pictures which I loaded to photo bucket today. You can see how I spend some of my leisure time.

I've been looking for and finding rocks since I was little. Arizona is a great place to find neat rocks. I'm not a rockhound in the sense that I collect rocks or do polishing or anything like that. In Wisconsin we lived along Lake Michigan and the water polished rocks and glass and washed them up on shore. I picked up quartz yesterday. No gold though a lot of quartz ore does have gold in it. I just pick up rocks that are interesting or have odd shapes. I have one I picked up a few years ago that looks like it has rope or cord wrapped around it. It was in the water so I guess the water must have ate away at it to make it look that way. I picked up several pieces of layered rock. That's sediment build up I think. Over many years, decades or centuries. I just like rocks I guess. Dooley

This blog entry has been viewed 606 times

A lazy sort of day

Category: Daily Happenings | Posted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 5:30 am

It was a lazy sort of day today. We went out first thing to play with Chance. We visited the lower garden. DR took some pictures. It's knee high. Well, it was knee high. Dan came along this afternoon and cut the backyard and the lower backyard so Chance wouldn't get lost. When we was in the lower backyard this morning you couldn't see Chance, only the grass moving as she ran about. There are a lot of flowers out there and things that I didn't plant. I planted the two apple trees and the butterfly bush, but I didn't plant any sunflowers and no cardinal vine and no tomatoes. Of course, I didn't plant the weeds. I did plant coreopsis, cosmos, poppies and Mexican primose, all of which are blooming. The morning glories took over the back gate. You can't even see it now. Chance's back yard did not look so bad, I just cut it last week. The petunias are beginning to wilt. The four o'clocks are doing well. Dan wanted to take a picture, but they weren't out. I told him to come back at four o'clock which he did. They still weren't out so I don't know what they were waiting for. AM I suppose. When we were all standing in the back yard, Chance almost got a vulture. It flew low over the yard and she jumped and the vulture took off. It made another pass but higher this time. None of us were dead so I don't know what it was looking at. Dan tried to get a close up picture on the second pass but missed it. We went up the little hill to the highway and turned in the by pass so we could get a picture of how green the mountains are now. There was a wash near by so I went to look at it while DR was taking the picture. I picked up a lot of rocks. DR took a picture of that too. You have to look out when those two guys are carrying a camera. I didn't get any on the computer yet though. Dan is taking his with a regular 35 mm camera and then getting them put on a disc. Whenever he gets his roll of film done he will e-mail them to me and I can post some of those. I cleaned out the waterfall tub. it was getting full of rainwater and I don't want misquitos to grow. We may get it done before the end of summer. We've been going to look for onyx to put around it but we have to go to the old onyx mine and it's across Big Bug Creek and it hasn't been safe to cross it the last few weeks. It would just be our luck to get across and back in the hills and have a thunderstorm dump on us and we'd be stuck there until it dried out. The paper said only 9 times in the last hundred years have we had more rain during the summer monsoons than we have had during the winter rains. We didn't have much winter rains in 2005-2006. But it said we may have a wet winter. That will probably mean snow. Geez! I hate snow.
Anyway, even with all the rain we've had the whole state is still under drought conditions. It's the snow melt that fills the lakes and water tanks.
We had left over spaghetti for supper and then went out and watched Chance run all over the yard and bark at stuff. She went to bed early tonight. She likes it the three nights we stay home. But, it's back to work tomorrow evening. Dan is coming to make cheesecake to take to a meeting he has on Wednesday.Andy called to wish us a Happy Anniversary. He wasn't home yesterday. They had gone to Chicago with the boys. They went to the King Tut? exhibition and then to the Shedd Aquarium and to the Museum of Science and Industry. They want to go back another time to the last because they were out of time. Ben especially liked the mummies. Jacob liked the T-rex dinosaur. At four and eight they like different things. Well, that's about it for now. Dooley

This blog entry has been viewed 500 times

small book tonight

Category: Daily Happenings | Posted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 4:35 am

The day started early playing with Chance before we left for the day. I worked six hours and she was going to be home by herself for 10 hours. We went to breakfast on the way up to Prescott Valley. The day went fast. One of the volunteers had a birthday and brought sweet cinnamon rolls. After lunch, DR showed up with a box of candy for the staff. They were all happy. They needed a chocolate fix. It was busy and everyone was hurrying here and there. I was putting books away and checking books in and out. The police showed up as I was leaving. One of the ladies accidently hit the panic button which connects with the police department. They really don't like it when you hit it by accident.
We went to the Thai restaurant for dinner. We started with the best soup. A coconut broth with chicken and mushrooms, seasoned with little red peppers, lemon grass, galanga, lime juice and some other unrecognizable thing. I asked DR the name of it and he told me number 10. He couldn't read the word. Galanga looks like a little round piece of a tree branch. It was not meant to be eaten because it felt like wood too but smelled so good. DR says it's related to ginger. The lady said it was too. I had red curry and DR had green curry. The red curry was so hot. We traded. The green curry had some leaves in it that tasted like licorice sort of. Anyway we left stuffed and brought some home. We stopped on the way home and bought ice cream because we needed something cool after the hot curry.
DR bought me two bears at the flea market. At the jewelry store he bought me a string of Kobe pearls. They are shiny and beautiful. He says I have to wear them often because they need the moisture from the skin to keep them beautiful.
He bought Chance several cans of gourmet dog food because they were on sale at the pet store. He really spoils that dog. He bought her a new squeaky ball too. They played with it tonight. We have looked all over for the new squeaky he bought her last week. We can't find it anywhere. It's not inside, it's not outside. Chance probably knows where it is, but she's not telling.
I didn't get DR a present but he says he doesn't need one because he has me. That's the best thing he could say, I think.
My eyes are wobbly. They keep wanting to go shut so I guess I should go and let them have their way. Goodnight. Dooley

This blog entry has been viewed 507 times

It didn't rain today!

Category: Daily Happenings | Posted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:32 am

I know that some people desperately need rain but I am getting tired of gray skies. It seems since June we've had nothing but gray skies. It doesn't always rain. Sometimes it goes around us. But, it's always cloudy. The forecast ALWAYS says Isolated thunderstorms, Scattered showers or a stray thunderstorm. It NEVER says sunny. You can't believe it anyway. Yesterday, it said a stray shower. We got dumped on and up the hill in Prescott Valley and down the hill in Phoenix, they got flooded. Today, it said partly sunny. Well, yeah, for about thirty minutes. Then here come the clouds.
We had to take our truck for service this morning. We had to be there at 8 am. So we went a bit early because there was so much mud on the truck that DR said they wouldn't be able to work on it. Then, it got washed twice because they washed it in their car wash after they finished. Didn't cost us anything today but next time we have to have some sort of rear end fluid changed and the guy says that's expensive.
We went and had breakfast at one of our favorite restaurants. We only have a few. This one we like because they have two waiters who are very good. One always has our drinks in his hand when we enter. Today, though, we had a girl and she is not good. I ordered pancakes. She asked, regular or whole grain. I told her whole grain. When they came they were regular. I told her that the pancakes were not what I ordered. I wanted whole grain. She looks at me and says, Oh, I didn't hear you! She took them back and brought me whole grain. But it took time and DR was about finished before I got started. Last week after we had done some shopping we stopped at another restaurant up in Prescott. I had to go to work so we couldn't come all the way home. We had not been in this particular restaurant before. It was okay but we ordered and had some food from the salad bar and were eating when we hear, "Hey, Hey, Hey, what are you doing here?" DR said, "We're eating, what are you doing here?" It was one of the waiters from where we ate this morning. He said it was his second job. He works 8 hrs at the first place and 4 hours at the second place. The days don't always match up so he was on his 8th day in a row working. He has a cute little boy and an older boy from an earlier marriage. Boy, 12 hour days. On his feet all the time too. DR told him that he was still young enough to do that. He told DR he felt like he could, but his knees begged to differ with him.
This afternoon, I went out in the yard with Chance. I took my clippers and we went out behind the big shed and cut a few weeds with heavy stalks. I'm going to have to use the weedeater out there one of these days, but I'll space it out a little better this time. I've got to rake up the walnuts out of the grass in Chance's yard so DR can use the lawn mower there. I went into the garden and pulled some weeds and picked a couple of tomatoes and six squash. That's 28 in the last six days. I picked some swiss chard and some kale and oregano and made that for supper with some small steaks done on the grill. I also made squash with cheese and onions. I made biscuits with chopped up rosemary and chives. Chance loves it when I cut rosemary. She loves the smell and sometimes rubs against it just to stand and smell it. My tomatoes are rotting before they get ripe. Too much rain, maybe. But, earlier they were getting sun dried on the vine. Isn't there a happy medium?
We've started gathering firewood for winter. When we went by the elementary school we stopped and asked the custodian what he was going to do with the pile of wooden pallets stacked by the trash dumpster. He said throw them away, why? We put them in our truck and hauled them home. They make great kindling wood. We still have lots of logs that we hauled last year so when we cut up the pallets we'll have what we need for the winter. DR says some he will take apart and use for projects. He's always needing wood for projects. He even makes gates out of them. He made the side gate and Dan made a Celtic Cross for it. There were 32 pallets. It took us two trips. Well, that's my book for today. Dooley

This blog entry has been viewed 542 times

Done and not done

Category: Daily Happenings | Posted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:04 am

I've been busy lately. As you know, I started working at the Prescott Library 20 hours per week. I didn't think it would make much of a difference since it is evening hours when I wasn't doing anything at that time anyway. But, I haven't worked for several years and shelving books involves a lot of active work. You are on your feet the whole time. So I had to adjust to it. I neglected things outside and inside to the point I didn't know where to start to get back in order. I did some work with the weedeater and of course overdone it a bit and ended up with sore muscles. Then, we bought those plants and I found I didn't have time to get them planted because of working and doing other things. Then, it rained and rained some more. It seems every day it's been cloudy and gray or raining. I do wish some of the rain would go to places needing as much rain as we needed and still need. I would gladly share some of the weeds with you too. So, I got the mums planted along the flagstone path. I planted them a few inches further away from the path so the tulips will still line the path in the spring. But, it looked a little lopsided because I only had eight plants. DR thought it did to I guess because last night he went and bought eight more. This morning I planted them and now it looks fine. We found plants that had a lot of buds and I hope they will continue to bloom while they are putting down their roots. I couldn't put the wallflower into the ground. The root system was so dry and so rootbound that it was a solid lump. I watered it good and then put it into a larger pot. I will keep it wet until it softens enough to let the roots begin to grow again. I think that will do it.
There are so many things that need to be done that I don't think the list will ever be done. I think I need to spend less time on the computer and try to accomplish it. Some things are done and more things are not done. How did that happen? Dooley

This blog entry has been viewed 527 times

You're reading one of many blogs on
Register for free and start your own blog today.

Archives All Entries
April 2020
March 2020
February 2020
January 2020
December 2019
November 2019
October 2019
September 2019
August 2019
July 2019
June 2019
May 2019
April 2019
March 2019
February 2019
January 2019
December 2018
November 2018
October 2018
September 2018
August 2018
July 2018
June 2018
May 2018
April 2018
March 2018
February 2018
January 2018
December 2017
November 2017
October 2017
September 2017
August 2017
July 2017
June 2017
May 2017
April 2017
March 2017
February 2017
January 2017
December 2016
November 2016
October 2016
September 2016
August 2016
July 2016
June 2016
May 2016
April 2016
March 2016
February 2016
January 2016
December 2015
November 2015
October 2015
September 2015
August 2015
July 2015
June 2015
May 2015
April 2015
March 2015
February 2015
January 2015
December 2014
November 2014
October 2014
September 2014
August 2014
July 2014
June 2014
May 2014
April 2014
March 2014
February 2014
January 2014
December 2013
November 2013
October 2013
September 2013
August 2013
July 2013
June 2013
May 2013
April 2013
March 2013
February 2013
January 2013
December 2012
November 2012
October 2012
September 2012
August 2012
July 2012
June 2012
May 2012
April 2012
March 2012
February 2012
January 2012
December 2011
November 2011
October 2011
September 2011
August 2011
July 2011
June 2011
May 2011
April 2011
March 2011
February 2011
January 2011
December 2010
November 2010
October 2010
September 2010
August 2010
July 2010
June 2010
May 2010
April 2010
March 2010
February 2010
January 2010
December 2009
November 2009
October 2009
September 2009
August 2009
July 2009
June 2009
May 2009
April 2009
March 2009
February 2009
January 2009
December 2008
November 2008
October 2008
September 2008
August 2008
July 2008
June 2008
May 2008
April 2008
March 2008
February 2008
January 2008
December 2007
November 2007
October 2007
September 2007
August 2007
July 2007
June 2007
May 2007
April 2007
March 2007
February 2007
January 2007
December 2006
November 2006
October 2006
September 2006
August 2006
July 2006
June 2006
May 2006
April 2006
March 2006
February 2006
January 2006
December 2005
November 2005
October 2005